- Trump Mulls Releasing Peace Plan Before Israeli Election; Could Boost Netanyahu
- WATCH: Trump Kicks Off Impeachment Week By Reminding Democrats What They’ve Said In The Past About Impeachment
- Poll: Trump Approval Among Farmers Hits Record High at 83%
- President Trump adds SEVEN countries to its travel ban list
- Trump Warns Netanyahu on Jordan Valley Annexation: ‘Not Now’
- Trump plan said to give Israel sovereignty throughout Jerusalem, all settlements
- Trump: Middle East Peace Plan Likely Rolled Out in Days
- Trump Reveals New Space Force Logo, And It Is Strikingly Familiar…
- Trump Administration: US Sanctions Iranian General for Role in Massacring 148 Protesters
- Trump Administration: Trump Administration Honors Black World War II Hero In A Big Way
- Trump Administration: Trump administration pushing to overturn rulings against Bayer, Monsanto for health damage caused by glyphosate (Roundup)
- Trump Administration: Trump Admin Revives Influential Criminal Justice Commission
- Trump Administration: What the Trump Administration Is Doing to Boost Historically Black Colleges
- Trump Administration: US Gov’t Hands Out Tens of Millions to Islamist Organizations
- U.S. Navy: The Navy Is Getting ‘Robot Wolfpacks,’ And America’s Enemies Should Be Worried
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security: DHS approves $100,000 grant of taxpayers’ money to Hamas-linked CAIR
- SCOTUS: Supreme Court Won’t Rush Obamacare Case, Dealing Setback to Democrats
- SCOTUS: 5 Key Exchanges From the Supreme Court in Religious School Case
- Federal Bureau of Investigation: Saudi Gov’t Helps Citizens ‘Disappear’ to Escape US Justice
- Brian Hook (United States Special Representative for Iran): U.S. Envoy: Successor to Slain Iran General Faces Same Fate If He Kills Americans
- US Department of Justice: Five Muslims from US, UK and Canada now indicted over illegal exports for Pakistan’s nuclear program
- U.S. Pentagon: Pentagon Now Says 34 US Soldiers Suffered Traumatic Brain Injuries In Iran Attack
- WATCH: More Than 120 Members of US Congress Expressed Support for Hamas-linked Anti-Israel Group
- Impeachment: McConnell Creates ‘Kill Switch’ To End Impeachment If It Becomes ‘Circus Run By Adam Schiff’
- Impeachment: The Senate Impeachment Trial: 8 Things You Need to Know
- Impeachment: Trump lawyers respond to articles of impeachment: ‘Constitutionally invalid’
- Impeachment: Trump attorneys slam trial as ‘dangerous perversion’ of Constitution
- Impeachment: Trump’s legal team speaks in support of McConnell’s trial rules on the Senate floor (Video: 2:55 minutes long.)
- Impeachment: Trump impeachment trial opens with debate over procedures
- Impeachment: Pelosi Knows Impeachment Is Weak
- Impeachment: Trump Impeachment Lawyer: The Democrats Have Made “A Stunning Admission” (Video: 3:34 minutes long.)
- Impeachment: Senate Trial Schedule Released By McConnell Shows He’s Not Playing Games
- Impeachment: President Trump Wins His First Impeachment Trial Victory as Senate Votes 53 to 47
- Impeachment: DEFENDING TRUMP: Attorney General’s DEMAND Senate SHUT DOWN the impeachment Hoax (Video: 23:18 minutes long.)
- Impeachment: Impeachment Trial Opening Arguments (Video: 2:30 minutes long.)
- Impeachment: 5 Flash Points From Impeachment Trial’s Opening Arguments
- Impeachment: 7 Highlights From Day 3 of the Trump Impeachment Trial
- Impeachment: UNGLUED Schiff: We Can’t Trust the Voting System, We Must Impeach
- 6 Key Points From Report to Secret Court on FBI Spying
- State Dept. SUED for Records Tied to Monitoring of Trump Family and These Journalists
- Iranian MP Places $3 Million Bounty on Trump’s Head: ‘Whoever Kills Him’
- Rep. Adam Schiff Caught Leaking Classified Information In Order To Damage President Trump
- New Documents Show Democrat Adam Schiff Mischaracterized Evidence In Impeachment, Report Suggests
- Ukraine Whistleblower Overheard Discussing How To ‘Take Out’ Trump In 2017, Report Says
- ‘Whistleblower’ Eric Ciaramella Was Overheard in 2017 Discussing With Ally Sean Misko How to Remove President Trump From Office
- Leading Democrat Party presidential candidates will support murdering mullahs of Iran
- Warren wobbles and Sanders slides into second
- Biden: Biden Crime Family: New book exposes VP’s family as corrupt, including brother who bagged tens of millions in taxpayer loans during Obama regime
- Biden: Biden’s ‘conspiracy theory’ memo to media doesn’t match facts
- Gabbard: BREAKING NEWS: TULSI SUES HILLARY FOR DEFAMATION
- Klobuchar: Klobuchar Pledges to Fire Betsy DeVos in First 100 Days
- Sanders: Bernie Sanders supported Iran when they kidnapped 52 American diplomats and citizens and kept them hostage 444 days
- Sanders: Self-hating Jew Sanders adds another anti-Semite to his staff
- Sanders: Financial Researcher Says Bernie Sanders Funneled Taxpayer Money and School Funds to His Family
- Sanders: Sanders Group Hit With Complaint Over Alleged Campaign Finance Violations
- Sanders: Another Bernie Staffer Promotes Violence: Kill The Rich, Put Republicans In Camps
- Sanders: Multiple Polls Show Crazy Bernie Sanders Ahead of Quid-Pro-Joe Biden
- Warren: New York Times picks Warren, Klobuchar in unusual split 2020 endorsement
- Trump: WILD IN WILDWOOD: Trump rally in New Jersey has 100K ticket requests for venue that holds 7,400
- Illegal Border Crossings Fall A Staggering Ninety Percent In Arizona Following Trump Policy Change
- President Trump Keeps His Promise, Makes Mexico Pay for U.S. Border Security
- Trump makes Mexico ‘play ball’
- Migrants waiting it out, hoping for Trump to lose
- The Corona Virus Has the Same Death Rate as the Spanish Flu
- Rosa Koire. UN Agenda 2030 exposed
- Alexandra Daley & Dave Hodges Blow the Lid Off Ukrainian Corruption and Top Democratic Involvement
- Obama Led Cover-Up of Democratic Involvement In Burisma- Major US Banks and Prominent Democrats Implicated
- The Corona Virus Has the Same Death Rate as the Spanish Flu
- Command and Control of Alt Media Under Extreme Attack- INDEPENDENT MEDIA FACING EXTINCTION
- CDC, DHS initiate screenings at major airports to prevent spread of Chinese coronavirus (Video: 2:38 minutes long.)
- Dershowitz clarifies role in impeachment case (Video: 2:53 minutes long.)
- President Trump attends World Economic Forum in Davos (Video: 2:53 minutes long.)
- The Truth about the Virginia Gun Rally (Video: 3:23 minutes long.)
- Germany arrests Afghan migrant in Iran espionage case (Video: 3:28 minutes long.)
- Warren Plays Identity Politics (Video: 2:17 minutes long.)
- Democrat Admits There is No Smoking Gun in Impeachment (Video: 2:59 minutes long.)
- OAN catches up with Kimberly Guifoyle on Trump 2020 fundraising (Video: 6:59 minutes long.)
- Trump Announces HISTORIC Step To Protect Students’ Right To Pray In Schools (Video: 4:43 minutes long.)
- Kellyanne Conway DOMINATES Fredo Cuomo During Intense Impeachment Discussion LIVE on the Air (Video: 7:51 minutes long.)
- TAXPAYER FUNDED PBS Airs Interview With Lib Who HATES Your First Amendment Right (Video: 6:38 minutes long.)
- BOOM! Doug Collins Pinpoints EXACTLY Why Americans Should Be Concerned About Dems’ Impeachment Saga (Video: 7:14 minutes long.)
- US Space Force Releases Uniform Design – Here’s The Answer to Everyone’s Big Question (Video: 4:20 minutes long.)
- Trump Shares The Video that Exposing How HYPOCRITICAL Dems REALLY Are (Video: 8:22 minutes long.)
- Illegals are Jumping For Joy After Knowing What Joe Biden Plans to do With Detention Centers (Video: 4:25 minutes long.)
- Rush Limbaugh REACTS To Shocking Leaked Footage From Bernie Campaign (Video: 5:23 minutes long.)
- SICK! Kellyanne Conway HARASSED by Intolerant FOX News Hacks (Video: 5:43 minutes long.)
- This is the EXACT Moment When Jim Acosta Realized He’s Fake News (Video: 6:19 minutes long.)
- The Underwhelming USMCA: What You Can Expect (Video: 9:53 minutes long.)
- UN Funding Communist North Korea (Video: 3:52 minutes long.)
- Virginia’s Attack on the 2nd Amendment | Constitution Corner (Video: 6:08 minutes long.)
- Somber trial or partisan circus? (Video: 5:12 minutes long.)
- Impeachment manager Hakeem Jeffries on the case against Trump (Video: 10:44 minutes long.)
- Rep. Gallagher on the security threat posed by Huawei 5G technology (Video: 4:34 minutes long.)
- Rep. Doug Collins says House Dems didn’t do their job (Video: 5:35 minutes long.)
- Andy McCarthy: These are not impeachable allegations (Video: 7:02 minutes long.)
- Impeachment: Kellyanne Conway on Senate trial: 24 hours for each side is not sufficient (Video: 11:32 minutes long.)
- Graham sounds off on Dems: They’re on a crusade to destroy Trump (Video: 22:46 minutes long.)
- Scalise: It’s not the Senate’s job to clean up the House’s mess (Video: 4:22 minutes long.)
- Lindsey Graham calls for investigations into the Bidens ahead of Senate trial (Video: 15:24 minutes long.)
- Gowdy on impeachment witnesses: Either call them all or don’t call any (Video: 2:48 minutes long.)
- Stephanie Grisham: Dems are the ones abusing power (Video: 8:56 minutes long.)
- Lindsey Graham, Senate GOP react to Dem opening arguments (Video: 22:19 minutes long.)
- Are WE Seeing The PLAN Come Together? (Video: 31:48 minutes long.)
- Are THEY Protecting THEMSELVES From THE STORM? (Video: 31:24 minutes long.)
- Were WE Sold Out To FOREIGN POWERS? (Video: 30:52 minutes long.)
- The PLAN: ‘SYSTEMIC DESTRUCTION of OLD GUARD’? (Video: 31:51 minutes long.)
- Richmond Virginia 2nd Amendment Rally – Scenes & Raw Footage with John Mark (Video: 10:53 minutes long.)
- High Alert! (Jan 20, 2020): US Deployed Super Warship as tensions Erupt in Dispute South China Sea (Video: 10:14 minutes long.)
- Here’s Why America’s F-35 Stealth Fighter Won’t Be Able To Compete With These Jets (Video: 10:33 minutes long.)
- Iran Being Overthrown From Within Examining the Evidence (Video: 10:25 minutes long.)
- China’s Mystery Virus What it Means for Global Agenda (Video: 15:01 minutes long.)
- LYING: The One Thing Adam Schiff Is Good At | The News & Why It Matters Ep | 454 (Video: 25 minutes long.)
- What Really Happened In Virginia | Slightly Offens*ve (Video: 19:19 minutes long.)
- Ted Cruz: Hunter Biden’s Testimony “Is Now Critical” (Video: 3:02 minutes long.)
- Hawley: If We Call Witnesses “We Absolutely Must Call Hunter Biden” (Video: 1:38 minutes long.)
- NATIONAL EMERGENCY!!!! U.S. CITIZENS TARGETED AS DOMESTIC T€RRORISTS!!! (Video: 9:25 minutes long.)
- WORLD HEALTH EMERGENCY ALERT!!! SARS LIKE VIRUS SPREADING WORLDWIDE! (WARNING!) (Video: 12:34 minutes long.)
- BREAKING!! FIRST U.S. CASE OF SUPERBUG VIRUS LANDS IN AMERICA!! CDC CONFIRMS THREAT LEVEL 2! (Video: 12:49 minutes long.)
- Taiwan: It Could Be a Very Risky Confrontation (Video: 22 minutes long.)
- Is China Covering Up a Deadly New Virus? (Video: 8:22 minutes long.)
- Report: Calif. AB5 hurting women, marginalized workers (Video: 3:36 minutes long.)
- LAX passenger quarantined after showing potential coronavirus symptoms
- Florida Sheriff: “I Will Not Enforce Assault Weapons Ban, Neither Will Most Sheriffs”
- Watch: Florida Voters Dismiss Impeachment, Mock Schiff & Nadler as ‘Abbott & Costello’
- Judge: Left-leaning AG can’t ‘weaponize’ her office
- Michigan attorney general using secretive ‘hate crime unit’ to harass pro-marriage group
- Michigan Democratic Party candidate for House supports boycotting Jews (BDS)
- NH bill could save Electoral College (Legislators in the Granite State are proposing an election bill that could withhold the release of popular vote tallies until after the Electoral College has met – in order to save the constitutional institution from the attack waged by Democrats to do away with the system devised by America’s Founding Fathers hundreds of years ago.)
- YAL takes on university’s ‘hostility’ (A federal lawsuit has been filed in New Jersey against Montclair State University.)
- Palestinian Muslim Woman Running To Be Manhattan’s Next District Attorney
- NYC: Muslim migrant who raped and murdered 92-year-old woman was in country illegally
- Muslim Terrorist Charged With the Overseas Murder of an American and Providing Material Support to Two Foreign Islamic Terrorist Organizations
- NY Police: Anti-Semitism is a Form Terror, Must Be Stopped
- Billboard in Dallas “Aims to Dispel Misconceptions About Hijab”
- Texas governor receives Friend of Zion award for support, advocacy
- Health Officials Investigating Suspected Case Of Coronavirus In Texas
- VA State Senator Goes Public 72 Hours Before Rally: ‘We Are Being Set Up’
- Violent Antifa Will Pretend to be MAGA & NRA Advocates at Virginia 2nd Amendment Rally
- WATCH: VA Sheriff: We Will NOT Enforce ‘Unconstitutional’ Gun Control Laws
- THE REBELLION EXPLODES: 22,000+ Pro-Gun Activists Flood Virginia’s Capital To Push Back On Democrat Extremism
- Virginia Democrats Give Finger To Gun Activists, Advance Gun Control. West Virginia Looks At Taking Counties From Virginia, Report Says
- Curt Doolittle & John Mark at the VA 2nd Amendment Rally!!! Conversation & Insights (Video: 19:41 minutes long.)
- Virginia Democrats Push Legislation to Make Criticism of Government Officials a Criminal Offense
- Wisconsin Muslim Charged with U.S. Synagogue Attack, Painted Swastikas and other Anti-Semitic Symbols, Slogans
- House’s Prosecutors Supported Impeachment Well Before Trump’s Ukraine Call
- Rep. Ilhan Omar (Minnesota): An investigation at last (A pro-Israel activist hopes the federal government’s investigation of Minnesota Congresswomen Ilhan Omar (D) will be a diligent one.)
- Netanyahu Vows to Annex All Israeli Towns in Judea and Samaria
- Netanyahu Seeks Trump Green Light to Annex Jordan Valley
- WATCH: Netanyahu Challenges Gantz to Support Annexation Bill
- Netanyahu, Gantz to Visit Trump as ‘Great Plan’ About to be Revealed
- Putin Calls Holocaust ‘One of Most Terrible Chapters’ in History, Claims 40% of Jews Killed Were Soviets
- Israelis Show Off High-tech Lethal Shoulder-launched Anti-tank Missile
- IDF Begins Underground Barrier in North to Block Hezbollah Tunnels
- Israel Makes History with First Female Religious Minister
- Pardon for Israeli Jailed in Russia Advances Prior to Putin Arrival in Israel
- ‘Everything Will be Alright, ’Putin Tells Mother of Israeli Jailed in Russia
- Jailed Israeli ‘Believes’ Putin but Has Not Requested Pardon, Causing Delay
- ‘Political Betrayal’: Knesset Speaker Under Fire from Own Likud Party Over Netanyahu Immunity Call
- WATCH: Knesset Won’t Have Time to Decide on Netanyahu’s Immunity
- Incredible Secret River Discovered in Israel’s South Leaves Country Stunned
- Otzma Yehudit to Make Knesset Run, Israeli Right Fears Thousands of Votes will be Lost
- Israel-Poland Ties Fray as Polish President Brands Israeli Foreign Minister’s Remarks ‘Offensive’
- IDF Seizes 5 Illegal Weapons Warehouses in Judea, Samaria Sweep
- WATCH: Did Israeli Spies Take Out a Hamas Mastermind in Dubai?
- Gantz Commits to Annex Jordan Valley if Elected
- Tensions on Temple Mount as US ‘Deal of Century’ Set to be Released
- Explosive Balloons from Gaza Return to Haunt Israel’s South
- Islamic State brides active on social media, vow to raise their children as jihad fighters
- Palestinian Paper: ‘Murder Jews to Stop Holocaust Ceremony in Jerusalem’
- WATCH: Palestinians Occupy Temple Mount, Demand ‘Martyrs Liberate Jerusalem!’
- Explosive Balloons Reach Jerusalem; Devices Upgraded, More Deadly
- Riots in Lebanon’s Capital Leave More Than 150 Injured
- Muslim cleric: “By means of caliphate…your conquest, oh Rome, is a matter of certainty. Allahu akbar!”
- Muslim cleric says Jerusalem will soon become the capital of a global caliphate
- Yemen: Shi’ite jihadists target Sunni mosque in missile attack, murder at least 73
- Obama-backed Free Syrian Army top dog: “Inshallah, we will go wherever there is Jihad” for “the Ottoman Caliphate”
- Explosive Soccer Ball Becomes Latest Gazan Terror Tool
- Hezbollah Chief: ‘Kill Every American’
- England: Londoner Rashidul Islam who made multiple bomb threats to easyJet passenger flight gets 16 months in jail
- England: Cyrus the Great’s Cylinder Challenges Iran’s Ayatollahs
- England: Meghan Said Leaving ‘Toxic’ Royal Life A ‘Matter Of Life Or Death’: REPORT
- England: British PM Boris Approves Plans to Pursue Rapid Trade Deal with U.S.
- England: Grooming ‘Epidemic’: Almost 19,000 Children Identified as Rape, Sexual Assault and Exploitation Victims in England
- England: Manchester, England: Police Told to Look for ‘Other Ethnicities’ as ‘Asian’ Grooming Gang Preyed on Girls
- England: London police to roll out live facial recognition
- Europe: European Commission, Council presidents sign Brexit deal
- France: 150 occupied territories are held by Islamists, according to a Secret Defense document
- France: Ongoing Yellow-Vest Protests Against Pension Cuts Is a Growing Conflict with No Possibility of Victory
- France: SEVEN JIHADISTS ARRESTED Over ‘violent’ Terror Plot
- France: A French prosecutor is investigating a 16 yr old girl for “hate speech” after she said “Islam is a religion of hate”
- France: Leaked French Internal Intelligence Report: 150 Neighborhoods ‘Held’ By Jihadis
- Germany: Intel Report Warns US Troops in Germany Face ‘Possible Imminent’ Threat Of Attack
- Germany: Number of Salafists in Germany Reaches Record High, Says Intel Agency
- Germany: Germany Bans Neo-Nazi Organization Combat 18 Deutschland
- Germany: The growing jihadist threat in Germany
- Greece: WATCH: MASSIVE Protests in Greece Against Migrant Influx
- Italy: Leader of Italy’s leading Political Party Matteo Salvini: Muslim Migration Is ‘Main Cause’ of Antisemitism
- Russia: Putin to Meet Mother of Jailed Israeli Naama Issachar in Jerusalem
- UK: UK police chief admitted coverup of Muslim rape gangs: ‘With it being Asians, we can’t afford for this to come out’
- UK: Muslim STABS 10-year-old boy in the street while out with his mother
- UK: Top Cop Involved in Failed Muslim Child Rape Gang Investigation Promoted to Chief of Child Exploitation Unit
- UK: Muslim claimed bomb was on airplane in order to delay it because he was late to catch it
- Ukraine: Ukrainians React to Iran’s Admission of Guilt in Shooting Down Airliner
- China: China’s Birthrate Hits Lowest Level Since Country Was Founded in 1949. China’s ‘One Child Policy’ Skewed the Sex Ratio and 30 Million Bachelors Do Not Have Families
- China: Chinese Hospitals Are Turning Away Hordes Of Sick People Because There Is No Room For Them
- Iran: Iranians Turn Their Anger Against Their Leaders
- Iran: Iran Missed US Bases By A Large Distance
- Iran: Young Iranian Christian Convert Disappears after Arrest Following Protest
- Iran: Masked Gunmen Kill Soleimani Sidekick in Iran
- Iraq: ‘Jabba The Jihadi,’ 560-Pound Terrorist, Arrested In Iraq
- Iraq: Iraqi security forces arrest ISIS Muslim cleric, he was serving as a preacher at several Mosul mosques
- Iraq: Iran-Backed Militias Continue Attacks on U.S. Outposts in Iraq
- Philippines: BREAKING NEWS!!! Philippine Navy detects US submarine, a first in its 121-year history! (Video: 10:02 minutes long.)
- Saudi Arabia :Saudi Arabia intercepts Ballistic missile fired at residential area
- Turkey: Turkey Looking To Reestablish Muslim Caliphate With Jerusalem As Capital
- Turkey: ‘Marry-your-rapist’ bill introduced in Turkey
- Canada: Two Muslims indicted in US for trafficking materials to support Pakistan’s nuclear program
- Canada: According To The Canadian Military, Pro-Lifers Are “Right-Wing Extremists”
- Puerto Rico: Chaos in Puerto Rico as Mob Finds Unused Disaster Supplies Sitting in Warehouse Since Hurricane Maria Struck in 2017
- Why you could be fired for refusing to use fingerprint or face scanners
- Conrad Black: Trump is fixing the most scandalous event in U.S. policy (Part 1) (Video: 5:38 minutes long.)
- BROKERAGE ACCOUNTS, RESET, GOLD RESERVES… Q&A with Lynette Zang and Eric Griffin (Video: 19:04 minutes long.)
- Alert 200% Proof They Will Start Global Currency Reset 2020 Economic Collapse Video (Video: 10:54 minutes long.)
- Kanye Faces Backlash Over Announcement He Is Moving Operations to Solid-Red Wyoming
- THE DEBT VIRUS SPREADS: While Bridgewater Predicts $2,000 Gold Rally (Video: 20:08 minutes long.)
- The Federal Reserve Considers Making Billions in Repo Loans Available to Hedge Funds, Essentially Bailing Out the ‘Fat Cats’
- 23andMe Lays Off 100 Employees
- Sprott Money News Weekly Wrap-up – 1.24.20 (Video: 20:40 minutes long.)
- Gregory Mannarino: Why You Must Bet Against The Debt Now
- Where to Score Big Gains As the Fed Drives Markets to Nosebleed Levels
- ‘Millions of taxpayers are leaving millions of dollars off their tax returns’: Americans repeatedly overlook this lucrative tax credit
- Tax breaks for college tuition and medical expenses just came back from the dead — read this before filing your taxes
- A Game Changer for Market Leadership Creating New Winners and Losers – End of Globalization (Video: 26:46 minutes long.)
- Stock market lower on virus concerns / Boeing 737 max update. | The Closing Beat (Video: 24:09 minutes long.)
- Stock market starts higher but fades into close. | The Closing Beat (Video: 27:15 minutes long.)
- Stocks hit NEW RECORDS as earnings fuel gains
- Stock market trades mixed as earnings season gets in full swing. | The Closing Beat (Video: 31:29 minutes long.)
- Apple earnings: A year after holiday misfire, Apple is worth twice as much
- Stocks slide to lowest level in a week as spread of China virus worries investors
- One of the most successful stock-market investors says these 3 events ‘would definitely trigger a bear market’
- Is the U.S. stock market set up for a redo of the dot-com crash? 5 charts tell the tale
- Oil slumps, on track for more than 7% weekly decline, as China virus fears shadow market
- Tanger Outlet shares surge as short sellers get squeezed
- 6 Signs That The Market Top Has Arrived
- Dow Loses 29k, Treasury Yields Hit 3-Mo Lows
- $1,700 gold price to hit Q1; S&P 500 overdue for 300-point correction (Video: 11:38 minutes long.)
- Gold price is “going through the roof” beyond $2,000 says Peter Schiff (Video: 15:45 minutes long.)
- Gold is like “life insurance”; Rick Rule has never seen this in his life (Video: 11:13 minutes long.)
- Gold mining sensation Great Bear talks stellar growth and what’s next after 200% growth (Video: 11:08 minutes long.)
- Ultimate Guide To Gold & Silver Mining Stocks – Mike Maloney Buying Miners? (Video: 22:54 minutes long.)
- John McAfee just withdrew his famous 2020 prediction about Bitcoin, now says the cryptocurrency is essentially obsolete
- There’s no such thing as digital gold
- Warren Buffett could easily take out all the gold on the COMEX (Video: 7:06 minutes long.)
- A Trump defeat is negative for base metals – Mickey Fulp (Video: 7:54 minutes long.)
- Gold price at $1,900 is next target and will bring masses into the metal (Video: 10:47 minutes long.)
- Once silver prices rally to $23, what happens to the industry? (Video: 7:40 minutes long.)
- Audio: Dalio Says “Cash Is Trash” & You Must Have Gold
- Download Your Free Copy of Money Metals Insider NOW! (Winter 2020)
- Physical Bullion Shortages In London AND New York Will Push Junior Mining Stocks Higher In 2020
- Jim Willie: Gold Trade Usage & Price Effect – Higher Gold Prices From Usage
- “The Other White Metals” Are On A Tear
- What to Watch as Precious Metals Head Into a Volatile Week-Weekly Wrap-Up
- Rick Rule: Gold Is Insurance And You Want To Have Insurance
- Rich Dad Wealth Machine: How to Invest in Real Estate to Maximize Cash Flow – Robert Kiyosaki (Video: 43:06 minutes long.)
- Mortgage rates fall to lowest level in three months — but that’s a double-edged sword for home buyers
- This ‘incredibly powerful’ home-insurance policy will make payouts even if your property isn’t damaged
- The Social Security MONTHLY Income Limit (2020 Rules) (Video: 9:49 minutes long.)
- This Is A Risk You Can’t Afford To Take – Robert Kiyosaki [Rich Dad Radio Show] (Video: 45:46 minutes long.)
- Deutsche Bank Collapse! Prepare For The Imminent Economic Collapse 2020 Stock Market CRASH! (Video: 15:35 minutes long.)
- African Swine Fever and Bird flu: Avian Flu, New Europe outbreak feared: 200,000 birds dead or culled in the first 2 weeks of 2020: African swine fever have been confirmed in nine EU countries
- Aussie Bushfire Update No 25: “I would not be surprised that it’s wiped out every fish in at least 100 kilometres of the river,”: Wet period brings relief but fire debris to kill fish by the millions
- After months of fire, heat and droughts Eastern Australia hit with floods (Three months rain in a few hours), dust storms and devastating hail storms, smashing cars and buildings
- A magnitude 6.0 Earthquake – near the north coast of Papua, Indonesia is the 5th major quake of 2020 (mag 6 or higher) according to USGS
- Another major quake rocks Indonesia, the second in 24 hours: With the Taal Volcano expecting a larger eruption the Pacific Rim Of Fire is rocking!
- Just 1 swarm measured 60 kilometres (37 miles) long by 40 kilometres (25 miles) wide: The most serious outbreak of desert locusts in 25 years is spreading across East Africa
- Sea and Surface Temperatures, Major Earthquakes, Volcano Eruptions, Droughts, Extreme Temperatures, Famine, Flooding, Wildfires and Cyclones caused by the Sun and will continue increasing
- Chinese Mystery Disease Update No 7: Coronavirus linked to pigs? Hundreds of millions of Chinese pigs died of disease last year: Up to 50,000 people are walking around, many unaware they are sick
- Taal Volcano Update No 6: Alert Level 4 still remains in effect over Taal Volcano meaning that hazardous explosive eruption is possible within hours to days: 467 volcanic earthquakes in last 24 hours
- Newfoundland pleads for military help after being buried by record blizzard
- Magnitude 4.5 earthquake rattles Kansas…
- Powerful 6.4 earthquake rocks China, 3rd Quake in past 47 Hours
- “Unprecedented!” Ethiopia, Kenya and Somalia are suffering biggest locust swarm in 70 years: India, Iran, Pakistan, Egypt, Eritrea, Saudi Arabia, Sudan and Yemen are also seeing substantial breeding activity
- There She Blows! (Again) Shishaldin Volcano, Alaska, kicked out a plume of ash as high as 28,000 feet (8,535 m) above sea level (For the second time this month!)
- A magnitude 6.1 rocks Bristol Island in the South Atlantic Ocean: The 7th major quake of January and 2020 and the third major quake to strike in the last 36 hours
- 16-Month dredging operation at the Port of Miami destroyed 50 to 90 percent of nearby reefs
- Climate Change: Greta Thunberg’s father caught making Facebook posts in her name, confirming she’s a puppet being run by her parents
- Climate Change: Climate-Kids’ “Trump Is Endangering Our Future” Case Crushed By 9th Circuit Court
- Deadly Storm Gloria batters Spain and France killing 9 with winds of up to 90 mph (144kmh) and waves up to 13.5 metres (44 feet) high. (spectacular video)
- An earthquake of magnitude 6.2 struck 81 kilometres (50 miles) west of the city of Adak and 250 miles from the active Shishaldin volcano in Alaska: The 9th major quake of 2020
- 5 Big Archaeology Discoveries to Watch for in 2020
- Groundbreaking Discoveries Ancient Anunnaki Civilizations at the Southern Tip of Africa (Video: 47:39 minutes long.)
- The Bosnian Pyramids Are Man Made According To Egyptologists Who Studied Them (Video: 10:41 minutes long.)
- A Village Affair | Time Team (Archeology Documentary) | Timeline (Video: 46:26 minutes long.)
- Bosnian Pyramid Discoveries That Getting Pyramid Experts Worried (Video: 58:58 minutes long.)
- Alaska Underground Dark Pyramid Is Real…Incredible Discovery Beyond Comprehension (Video: 57:16 minutes long.)
- Gunung Padang Pyramid, Who Made These Totally Weird Artefacts? (Video: 10:44 minutes long.)
- Strange Discoveries in Australia That Could Cause Shockwaves Around the World (Video: 10:45 minutes long.)
- Israeli 13-year-old Stumbles on 1500-Year-Old Relic
- The Great Pyramid Is A HUGE Computer and It Goes Way Down Underground (Video: 10:55 minutes long.)
- The Byzantine Christian Empire (Part 1) (Video: 32:22 minutes long.)
- The Byzantine Christian Empire (Part 2) (Video: 32:51 minutes long.)
- 13 Hours That Saved Britain (Battle of Britain Documentary) | Timeline (Video: 48:34 minutes long.)
- French Empires and Republics – Documentary (Video: 59:29 minutes long.)
- History of Ireland – Documentary (Video: 57:30 minutes long.)
- History of Ireland (Part 2) Documentary (Video: 1:03:39 minutes long.)
- Things You Probably Didn’t Know About the Bay of Pigs Invasion (Video: 11:06 minutes long.)
- Could Ancient Indian Culture have reached South America thousands of years ago? (Video: 13:22 minutes long.)
- WTF Moments in History – Wojtek, the Bear Hero of WW2 (Video: 8:33 minutes long.)
- Where Did the Celts Come from? (Video: 4:35 minutes long.)
- How to Make Genealogy Sense of Census Records – 1850-1940
- How to Find Any Word on a Web Page: CNTL F or CMD F (Video: 3:21 minutes long.)
- BBC Radio Times: Another Source of Genealogy Data
- 5 Common Genealogy Errors (and How to Avoid Them)
- Family Tree Chart Types and Examples (Includes a Free Template)
- Was Your Ancestor a “White Russian?”
- ‘People Not Property’ Aims to Create Statewide Database of Slave Deeds in North Carolina
- How to Record Genealogy Information Found Online
- “Super-human red blood cells” hide drugs from immune system attac
- Israelis Discover Sky-Blue Dye Repairs Damaged Heart Tissue
- Low-fat milk linked with longer telomeres, a sign of slower aging
- New study links fish oil with improved sperm count and health
- MDMA for PTSD granted Expanded Access by FDA, patient treatments begin
- Float therapy: How to eliminate stress and anxiety with sensory deprivation
- Slash risk of coronary heart disease with healthy fats
- Scientists claim unborn babies may feel pain before 24-week abortion limit
- BURN FAT Faster with this Simple Diet (Video: 15:49 minutes long.)
- What We Eat is the #1 Cause of Death? (Your Forks and Furniture Are Killing You – Part 1) (Video: 6:47 minutes long.)
- Newly understood protein raises hopes of advanced arthritis treatments
- 5 ways fasting can improve your lifespan and overall wellbeing
- The disturbing link between high carb diets and your ability to sleep
- Transgender propaganda hides scary truth about puberty-blockers
- Spirulina and Herb Extracts Reduce Thyroid Nodules
- Crushing Diabetes: Traditional vs Pragmatic Approach (Video: 18:43 minutes long.)
- Shocking lawsuit: Toxic airline industry uniforms makes it hard to breathe (NOTE: Also see under Dr. Joseph Mercola, item #5 on this same subject for more on this topic.)
- Why manuka honey is good for infections, compelling data reveals the truth
- Intermittent Fasting – The New England Journal Article (Video: 45:07 minutes long.)
- 8 ways to avoid urinary tract infections naturally
- Can higher levels of vitamin C reduce inflammation?
- Fix Knee Pain & Reverse Knee Arthritis in 3 Easy Steps (Video: 4:09 minutes long.)
- Victory Over Diabetes Through a Different Kind of Fasting (Video: 15:42 minutes long.)
- Peptide tooth coating helps keep cavities at bay
- Revolutionary Kidney Rejuvenation Method Developed in Israel
- Privacy no more: Google, which censors conservative voices, now mining tens of millions of health records without your permission
- Anti-inflammatory drugs slow healing, if taken at wrong time of day
- Pain relief breakthrough using neurons derived from human stem cells
- Treatment Recommendations For New Virus That Is Shutting Down Entire Cities
- Why You Should AVOID Sugar & Palm Oil In Peanut Butter! (Video: 3:52 minutes long.)
- The BEST Veggie Burgers To Buy At The Grocery Store (Video: 5 minutes long.)
- The HEALTHIEST Granola & Oatmeal At The Grocery Store…And Taste Test! (Video: 13:01 minutes long.)
- The HEALTHIEST Frozen Foods At The Grocery Store (Video: 16:26 minutes long.)
- Can’t Sleep on Keto? You’re not alone (insomnia) (Video: 9:49 minutes long.)
- Intermittent Fasting and Supplements to Take – Challenge Live Update #3 (Video: 38:28 minutes long.)
- Alternate Day Fasting – The Basics (Video: 10:40 minutes long.)
- Do You Get Cold When Fasting? It Could be Fat Burning Happening! (Video: 6:17 minutes long.)
- Signs that You Have a Fatty Liver (Video: 9:01 minutes long.)
- The #1 Fasting Rule Everyone Needs to Know (Video: 10:13 minutes long.)
- My Favorite (current) Resources for Keto & Fasting (Video: 9:24 minutes long.)
- REBOOT YOUR EARS IN 40 SECONDS – (Technique Discovered by Dr Alan Mandell, DC) (Video: 6:57 minutes long.)
- BETTER POSTURE…MORE OXYGEN…MORE ENERGY IN 10 SECONDS – Dr Alan Mandell, DC (Video: 2:23 minutes long.)
- FIX HUNCHBACK IN JUST MINUTES A DAY – Dr Alan Mandell, DC (Video: 5 minutes long.)
- AVOID THESE FOODS TO FLATTEN YOUR BELLY – Dr Alan Mandell, DC (Video: 3:38 minutes long.)
- HOW TO NATURALLY PLUMP YOUR LIPS AND LOOK HALF YOUR AGE – Dr Alan Mandell, DC (Video: 6:40 minutes long.)
- When Vitamin D Doesn’t Work…Do This! (Video: 3:18 minutes long.)
- The Ketogenic Diet and Electrolytes (Video: 4:36 minutes long.)
- The Effects of Autophagy on Infection (Video: 3:13 minutes long.)
- Dr. Jason Fung MD and Intermittent Fasting (Video: 4:19 minutes long.)
- The Ketogenic Diet Plan for Beginners (Video: 10:02 minutes long.)
- Rid Your Back Fat: The Fastest Way (Video: 6:10 minutes long.)
- Doing The Ketogenic Diet Without Side Effects (Video: 10:11 minutes long.)
- Can I Eat Fruit Once I Lose the Weight on Keto? (Video: 3:#8 minutes long.)
- Intermittent Fasting Resets Your Sleep Cycle (Circadian Rhythm) (Video: 3:47 minutes long.)
- The 9 Best Ketogenic Diet Ingredients (Video: 8:15 minutes long.)
- Pandemic Influenza Is Now a Chronic Disease
- Is Your Food Grown on Sewage?
- Decadent but Healthy Treats, Keto-Approved
- You Can’t See, Hear or Smell It, but It’s Eroding Your Health
- Futuristic Airline Uniforms Making People Sick
- BPA in Your Body May Be 44 Times Higher Than Reported
- Watch Out for This Deadly Health Trend
- MRI Confirms This Exercise Staves off ‘Brain Burn’
- Cuts Your Stroke Risk by 61%, a Blood Pressure Elixir
- Six Health Hacks to Help You Live Longer
- Why You Should Embrace Healthful Sun Exposure
- Can Hard Water Decrease Heart Disease?
- Unbalanced Omega-6 Raises Inflammation and Rate of Disease
- Why Drinking This Dramatically Affects Your Sleep
- Reversing Alzheimer’s With Light Therapy
- Top 5 Collagen Building Foods | Best Foods to Eat for Graceful Aging | Dr. Josh Axe (Video: 8:02 minutes long.)
- Avoid foods that contain high-fructose corn syrup to prevent negative side effects like tooth decay and obesity
- Shocking: 5 food ingredients you may be unaware cause uncontrollable weight gain
- What is Tamarind Good For 9 Impressive Health Benefits of Tamarind
- The Benefits of Drinking More Water
- What Are the Benefits of Eating Almonds Daily
- The Best DIY Home Remedy for Cough and Cold
- This Test Will Reveal If Your Body’s Age Matches Your Real Age
- 63 percent Use Sleep Aids, May Cause death? Smart Contact Lenses? | Health News
- 5G Depopulation Through Destruction of Microbial DNA
- 26 Things You Can Do With Coconut Oil
- The Dangers of Sugar Documentary – Is Sugar the New Fat?
- How to make bread healthy again
- B vitamin deficiency will drive you insane: Here’s the best food sources
- Did you know pine trees can be used as food, medicine and survival equipment?
- 10 Alarming Signs Your Blood Sugar Is Too High (Video: 17:21 minutes long.)
- Top 10 Foods You Should NEVER Eat Again! (Video: 31:44 minutes long.)
- Groundbreaking New Intermittent Fasting Study | Must See! (Video: 15:57 minutes long.)
- Newly discovered immune cell points to universal cancer treatment
- Chronic stress is a cancer risk, but vitamin C can help
- Beware of these 6 common household items that cause cancer
- Sugar – Cancer Suicide by Sugar
- British Scientists May Have Found Cure For Cancer. By Accident
- W.H.O. Health Experts Admit Toxic Vaccine Ingredients Are Harming Children
- Virginia bill would allow the state to vaccinated children without parental consent
- Biggest Medical Scandal In History Breaking: UN Comes Clean, Admits Vaccine Death And Damage Coverup
- The MMR vaccine is a total failure, and health officials are desperately trying to prevent you from discovering that fact
- My Mom’s Parmesan Chicken
- Roasted Lemon Herb Chicken
- Green Salad
- Sheet Pan Parmesan Chicken and Veggies
- Coconut Curry over Sticky Rice
- Cheddar Bay Biscuits
- Tasty Roasted Beets
- German Potato Pancakes
- Lemon-Blueberry Pancakes
- Broiled Grapefruit
- Cranberry-Orange Curd Tart
- America Is Now the Divided Republic the Framers Feared
- The Communist Takeover of the United States
- How To End White Privilege (Video: 5:09 minutes long.)
- End Of Privacy: New App Reveals Your Name, Info With Snap Of A Photo
- Transgender ‘safe sex’ guide promotes group, ‘transactional’ sex
- Goldman Sachs to Invest $750-Billion to Fight Climate Change as Big Finance Cashes in on Global-Warming Agenda
- No Place To Hide: Automatic License Plate Readers Expand To Smaller Cities
- Poll: Two-Thirds of Americans Want Candidate Who Supports ‘Significant Restrictions’ on Abortion
- Social Media-Twitter: How To Customize Your Twitter Profile and Privacy Settings – Full Tutorial (Video: 7:03 minutes long.)
- How to Grow a Fig Tree from a Cutting | Propagate Figs for your Garden (Video: 14:33 minutes long.
- PSA: Watch Out for This New Text Message Package Delivery Scam
- How to Edit Images in Google Slides
- How to Add Alternative Text to an Object in Google Docs
- How to Create an Email List for Gmail to Send Group Emails
- QuickBooks 2020: How to Create Estimates in QuickBooks Desktop 2020 (Video: 18:13 minutes long.)
- QuickBooks 2020: Creating Invoices in QuickBooks Desktop 2020 (Video: 17:09 minutes long.)
- QuickBooks 2020: Receiving Payments and Making Deposits in QuickBooks Desktop (Video: 19:13 minutes long.)
- What Is an Internet Troll? (and How to Handle Trolls)
- Try This Solution for Weak Wifi Signals
- Here’s How to Partition Your Hard Drive
- United States government-funded phones come pre-installed with unremovable malware
- Dubious downloads: How to check if a website and its files are malicious
- Wi-Fi 6E: What Is It, and How Is It Different From Wi-Fi 6?
- The Faketoken Trojan sends out offensive texts
- How to keep spies off your phone — in real life, not the movies
- Geekly Update – 23 January 2020
- How to Create and Use Memoji and Animoji on an iPhone
- How to Export an Email from Mac Mail to the Notes App
- How to Add Custom Ringtones to an iPhone from macOS Catalina
- How to Measure Altitude on Your iPhone
- How to Set Up and Use Google Drive on Your Mac
- Twitter Crashing on Android? Update It Now
- Galaxy Users, Take Note: Samsung’s Probably Selling Your Data
- Microsoft Office: How to Add a Callout to a Slide in PowerPoint
- Microsoft Office: How to Print an Excel Spreadsheet with a Background
- Microsoft Office: How to Make One Long Column into Multiple Columns in Excel
- Windows: Stop Using Windows 7 (Video: 11:40 minutes long.)
- Windows: Windows 7 Security and end of support Questions and Answers January 20th 2020 (Video: 6:44 minutes long.)
- Windows: Microsoft launches revamped Edge browser – here’s what’s new
- Windows: What IS System Restore How it works in Windows 10 January 20th 2020 (Video: 6:17 minutes long.)
- Windows: NEW Microsoft Edge Chromium based browser Tracking prevention and Privacy January 21st 2020 (Video: 5:46 minutes long.)
- Windows: New Microsoft Edge browser How to change startup behavior January 21st 2020 (Video: 3:19 minutes long.)
- Windows: How to Install and Use Extensions in the New Microsoft Edge
- Windows: How to Change Microsoft Edge to Search Google Instead of Bing
- Windows: New Microsoft Edge browser Questions and Answers download link January 23rd 2020 (Video: 7:21 minutes long.)
- Windows: How To Make Windows 7 Safe to Use in 2020 (Video: 16:04 minutes long.)
- Christianity Today has damaged the Christian witness in America
- North Korean Christian Martyr: ‘Even If I Die, I Do Not Have Any Regrets’
- KIB 241 – Confidence with God
- Hebrew Manuscripts from China – Nehemia Gordon (Video: 8:13 minutes long.)
- What You Need to Know About Religious School Case at the Supreme Court
- 5 Things You Should NEVER Do After You PRAY!!! Jesus Wants you to know in end times! (NEW VERSION) (Video: 29:04 minutes long.)
- Churches have biblical duty to protect the flock
ONE HAND CLAPPING
November 24, 2019
(Today is MaraDale’s and my 41st wedding anniversary; and as the lyrics go:
“It takes two baby :o))”
(NO! not two “gaye” men; but, one man and one woman as the ALMIGHTY CREATOR Instructed us
FROM THE BEGINNING!)
Ezekiel 18 First Thessalonians
One man and one woman = a physical view of a SPIRITUAL reality!
Why do the bride and groom say, “I DO”?
They are agreeing to a “COVENANT,” right?
The Gospel of Jesus Christ, more correctly Yeshua Mashiyach, is the essence of Ezekiel chapter 18; but, this is only one hand clapping. The other hand is First Thessalonians (5 short easy-to-read chapters)!! As we “put our hands together,” we hear the voice of GOD!!! Can you hear it…
Ezekiel 18:5-9 But if a man be just, and do that which is Lawful and right — he shall surely LIVE, saith Adonoy YeHoVee (WHO never changes).
And as the other hand smacks together with it, and we hear:
1 Thessalonians 4:7-9 For God hath not called us unto uncleanness, but unto holiness. He therefore that despiseth, despiseth not man, but God, Who hath also given unto us HIS Holy Spirit. But as touching brotherly love ye need not that I write unto you: for ye yourselves are [ALREADY] taught of God [in HIS TORAH] to love one another.
Our Apostle Paul continues to smack with the other hand, and we hear:
1 Thessalonians 5:1 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.
I wish I could say the same; but, I can’t. Most of the folks I love have nary a clue about “the times and the seasons” that our eternal Brother Paul is speaking of. This is so elementary! FIRST GRADE stuff!! Genesis chapter ONE!!!
Genesis 1:14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs [H226*], and for seasons [H4159**], and for days, and years: [which have not yet expired!]
Probably from H225 (in the sense of appearing); a signal (literally or figuratively), as a flag, beacon, monument, omen, prodigy, evidence, etc.: – mark, miracle, (en-) sign, token.
מועדה מעד מועד
mô‛êd mô‛êd mô‛âdâh
mo-ade’, mo-ade’, mo-aw-daw’
From H3259; properly an appointment, that is, a fixed time or season; specifically a festival; conventionally a year; by implication, an assembly (as convened for a definite purpose); technically the congregation [are Moses and Paul telling us about the Church/Synagogue/Assembly??? YES — Withouta-DOUBT!!!]; by extension, the place of meeting [as “in the air” per FIRST THESSALONIANS 4:17]; also a signal [1Th 4:16 For the Lord HIMSELF shall descend from Heaven with a shout [now — THAT’s a SIGNAL!], with the voice of the archangel [YES! A SIGNAL!!], and with the trump [SHOFAR] of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:] (as appointed beforehand!!!) [clear back in Genesis chapter ONE!]: – appointed (sign, time), (place of, solemn) assembly, congregation, (set, solemn) feast, (appointed, due) season, solemn (-ity), synagogue, (set) time (appointed).
1 Thessalonians 5:27 I [Apostle Paul, Rabbi Shaul] charge you by YESHUA ELohim that this epistle be read unto all the Holy Brethren.
The Last GREAT Trumpet sound!
Remembering Hebrews 9:8-12
Hebrews 9:8 The Holy Ghost this signifying, that The WAY [see John 14:6] into the Holiest of all was not yet made manifest, while as the first tabernacle [temple, made with men’s hands] was yet standing [until 70 AD]:
Heb 9:9 Which was a figure for the time then present, in which were offered both gifts and sacrifices, that could not make him that did the service perfect, as pertaining to the conscience;
Heb 9:10 Which stood only in meats and drinks, and divers washings, and carnal ordinances, imposed on them until the time of reformation.
Heb 9:11 But MASHIYACH/Christ being come an high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle [The BODY of Messiah = US! the flesh TEMPLE of the Holy Spirit!!!], not made with hands, that is to say, not of this [stone] building;
Heb 9:12 Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by HIS own blood HE entered in once into the Holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.
And yet, here we are, listening for the SHOUT and the sound of the SHOFAR:
(while some believe they can build another stone building)
Be not dismayed, if in this generation, we hear the
(The LORD’s Feast of Trumpets September 30, 2019 :o)
B’shem Yeshua ha Mashiyach Nagid Malek Tzadik
(In the name of Jesus the Christ Prince of Peace KING of Righteousness)
- Amazon’s Pay By Hand – Fast Tracking The Mark Of The Beast
- The Rise of Cults and Cult Leaders in the Last Days
- Precursors to the Mark of the Beast (Video: 58:42 minutes long.)
- Doomsday Clock moves closer than ever before to midnight
- The Eternal Danger of Having a “Casual View” of the End Times
- It Will Be Sudden | The Trumpet Daily (Video: 24:56 minutes long.)
- “I SOUGHT FOR A MAN…”
- ARE WE LIVING IN THE BIBLICAL “LATTER DAYS?”
It has been a constant source of amazement to me that Jesus has always been painted as poor and indigent — never mind what the Word clearly states. Ever since the Council of Nicaea in 325 A.D., error after error after error has crept into the body of Christ and promulgated with traditions that have no validity in the Word. The compromises that Constantine made with church leaders in order to bring the Roman Army into the church and declare them to be “Christian” have contaminated the truth ever since.
Before we launch into some Biblical and historical facts, let me strongly recommend the following DVD to you and a good site where you can purchase it. Christian Book Distributors (CBD) sells THE STAR OF BETHLEHEM (here’s the site: http://www.christianbook.com/star-bethlehem-dvd/pd/806763?kw=dvd%20star%20of%20bethlehem&mt=b&dv=c&event=PPCSRC&p=1018818&gclid=CPn6kcOBhcICFSVk7Aod7X4AXA) produced by attorney, Stephen McEveety. My reason for recommending this DVD to you is that it provides extremely accurate astronomical data in demonstrating just when Jesus was born and when the Magi visited Him.
[NOTE: For those interested in watching this movie, here it is…]
We’ve all been contaminated throughout the generations with the idea that Jesus was born on what amounts to December 25th on the Julian calendar. The problem with the Julian calendar is that it is totally out of sync with God’s calendar — the calendar everyone likes to refer to as the Hebrew or Jewish calendar. It misses completely the Word that was given at Creation when God specifically said:
Genesis 1:14-18, KJV: And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so. And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also. And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth, And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.
The key here is that God specifically made the Sun, the Moon and the Stars — NOT just for a division between day and night, but for His signs, for seasons, for days and for years! That’s critical to our understanding as we move forward.
With this concept firmly planted let’s look now at some specific days that God ordained to be set aside as His days.
First is the Feast of Passover.
“And thus shall ye eat it; with your loins girded, your shoes on your feet, and your staff in your hand; and ye shall eat it in haste: it is the LORD’S Passover.” (Exodus 12:11)
“And this day shall be unto you for a memorial; and ye shall keep it a feast to the LORD throughout your generations; ye shall keep it a feast by an ordinance forever.” (Exodus 12:14)
“And ye shall observe the feast of unleavened bread; for in this selfsame day have I brought your armies out of the land of Egypt: therefore shall ye observe this day in your generations by an ordinance forever. In the first month, on the fourteenth day of the month at even, ye shall eat unleavened bread, until the one and twentieth day of the month at even. Seven days shall there be no leaven found in your houses: for whosoever eateth that which is leavened, even that soul shall be cut off from the congregation of Israel, whether he be a stranger, or born in the land. Ye shall eat nothing leavened; in all your habitations shall ye eat unleavened bread.” (Exodus 12:17-20)
What we see with this Feast is that this was an event to be celebrated “forever!” That word in the Hebrew text is ‘olam — a word which can be translated: throughout the eternity of the eternities. This was not just a Jewish feast, or one that Israel ONLY was supposed to keep: this feast was kept by Christians continually until Constantine’s “Edict of Toleration” in which Christians were forbidden to honor it.
In the seventh month on God’s calendar, He specified the following feasts:
Leviticus 23:24-25, KJV: Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, In the seventh month, in the first day of the month, shall ye have a sabbath, a memorial of blowing of trumpets, an holy convocation. Ye shall do no servile work therein: but ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD.
The first day of the seventh month, therefore, begins with what we know as “The Feast of Trumpets.” Then we see the following:
Leviticus 23:26-31, KJV: And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, Also on the tenth day of this seventh month there shall be a day of atonement: it shall be an holy convocation unto you; and ye shall afflict your souls, and offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD. And ye shall do no work in that same day: for it is a day of atonement, to make an atonement for you before the LORD your God. For whatsoever soul it be that shall not be afflicted in that same day, he shall be cut off from among his people. And whatsoever soul it be that doeth any work in that same day, the same soul will I destroy from among his people. Ye shall do no manner of work: it shall be a statute for ever throughout your generations in all your dwellings.
Thus, on the tenth day of the seventh month, we see the Day of Atonement. There’s a term that appears here that gets missed in the English translation out of the Hebrew, the word, dor (which comes from the root, dur) and is translated “generations.” In fact, the word more properly translates as: a revolution of time. The root word, dur, means: to revolve, to move continually in a circle. While the translation, “generations,” certainly applies, our English word loses the picture of revolving continually without end — hence, time without end! I’ll talk more about this momentarily.
But we’re not done with the seventh month.
Leviticus 23:33-41, KJV: And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, The fifteenth day of this seventh month shall be the feast of tabernacles for seven days unto the LORD. On the first day shall be an holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work therein. Seven days ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD: on the eighth day shall be an holy convocation unto you; and ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD: it is a solemn assembly; and ye shall do no servile work therein. These are the feasts of the LORD, which ye shall proclaim to be holy convocations, to offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD, a burnt offering, and a meat offering, a sacrifice, and drink offerings, everything upon his day: Beside the sabbaths of the LORD, and beside your gifts, and beside all your vows, and beside all your freewill offerings, which ye give unto the LORD. Also in the fifteenth day of the seventh month, when ye have gathered in the fruit of the land, ye shall keep a feast unto the LORD seven days: on the first day shall be a sabbath, and on the eighth day shall be a sabbath. And ye shall take you on the first day the boughs of goodly trees, branches of palm trees, and the boughs of thick trees, and willows of the brook; and ye shall rejoice before the LORD your God seven days. And ye shall keep it a feast unto the LORD seven days in the year. It shall be a statute forever in your generations: ye shall celebrate it in the seventh month.
During the early years of the body of Christ — in fact, during the first couple of centuries — Christians kept these feasts. They understood that God’s command to keep these feasts ‘olam — throughout the eternity of the eternities — didn’t just apply to the Jews under the Mosaic Law, God’s command applied to His people — and there was no question that as Christians, they had been grafted into God’s select company.
Sadly, Christians today have been stuck with the belief that to keep these feasts is to be stuck with and caught up in legalism. To be sure, we don’t offer burnt offerings; WE are the burnt offering unto the Lord, having been purified by the blood of Jesus and by the Holy Ghost and fire!
Now, I know many of you are looking cross-eyed at me and saying, “What in the world does any of this have to do with Christmas?” My first answer to you is, “watch the DVD, THE STAR OF BETHLEHEM.” My second answer is, “consider the significance of the dates on the Hebrew calendar within the framework of Jesus’ birth, His death on the Cross, His resurrection, His command to the disciples to NOT go forth to teach or to preach “until ye be endued with power from on high” — and event which began with Pentecost — and, finally, His promise that He would return to dwell with us again.
Consider, now the following implications of these feasts, and how they relate.
On the night that Jesus was born, Luke records that shepherds were in the fields, watching their flocks during the night. That is not a wintertime event in Israel. Because Luke tells us that the angel of the Lord came to tell the shepherds of the birth of the Messiah, and immediately following the sky was filled with angelic hosts praising God and saying, “Glory to God in the highest, and on earth, peace, good will toward men.”
According to all that we can ascertain historically, and considering corresponding events in the heavens that are clearly recorded, this would have happened as early as the fourth of September on our calendar (and the first day of the seventh month on the Hebrew calendar, Tishrei), or as late as the 24th of September (also the first day of the seventh month on the Hebrew calendar). This places Jesus’ birth on the Feast of Trumpets.
Using the phenomenal work that Stephen McEveety did with his astronomical research as it relates to the Star of Bethlehem that announced Jesus’ birth, and the travel time that it took the Magi to reach the young child after having seen the Star, we know from the Greek text of Matthew 2:8 that by the time they reached Jesus, that he was above two years of age.
How do we know this, you ask? The Greek word used in Matthew 2:8 is the word, paidion. This word is significant because it does not describe a new-born babe. Consider the five words in Greek that describe the growth and development of a person.
(1) Brephos describes a child in the womb between conception and birth. (2) Nepios describes a child between birth and the age of two when it is expected that the child has been weaned from the mother’s milk. (3) Paidion describes a child after being weaned from the mother’s breast until it reaches the age of 12 (for a boy) or 13 (for a girl).
(4) Teknon describes a child who has reached the age of accountability. [From a spiritual perspective, Paul describes this in Galatians 4:1-2 as “being under tutors and governors until the time appointed by the father.”] The ceremony for a boy at age 12 is bar-mitzvah. The ceremony for a girl at age 13 is known as bat-mitzvah.
(5) Huios is the word that describes a son who has generally reached the approximate age of 30, has finished his tutoring and has father’s approval to act in his stead to operate father’s business in his name. Once “the time appointed of the father” is reached, a general ceremony takes place in which father announces to his friends and associates, “this is my beloved son in whom I am well pleased.”
As is obvious, it takes no great imagination to see this same pattern unfolding with Jesus. Tracking the position in the sky of the Star of Bethlehem that led the Magi to Jesus in Bethlehem, we have every reason to believe that they arrived at the home of Mary and Joseph to bestow their incredible and lavish gifts on this young “King of Kings” on December 25th, if you correlate it to the Julian calendar. Going back to my opening commentary on the fact that so many Christians think Jesus lived His life in abject poverty, the Magi came to see Jesus – either as kings themselves, or as representing kings from major eastern countries – to honor Him as the King of Kings. Kings NEVER brought token gifts to other kings, and in this case, the Magi would have brought lavish gifts. If we use the analogy of the Queen of Sheba bringing what calculates in modern terms to the equivalent of $119 Million in gold as a gift honoring Solomon, the Magi would have brought nothing less to the One they were honoring as the King of Kings!!
I have no problem celebrating December 25th as an important day in Jesus’ life, but it was not the day that Jesus was born. Using Steven McEveety’s calculations from the signs in the Heavens, it is most probably the day that Jesus was conceived in Mary’s womb – the day that the Angel, Gabriel, appeared to her and announced that she would be the mother of the long-awaited Messiah! December 25th was a day adopted by Constantine in agreement with the various bishops — a day that corresponded with a heathen feast, Saturnalia, on the Roman calendar. Constantine issued an edict in utter ignorance of God’s commands which forbade the Christians to observe what he called “Jewish feast days,” when in fact Christians had been celebrating them continuously. Jesus kept the feasts, and the feasts were signs of major events on God’s calendar.
Let me wrap up quickly today by saying that at the exact moment during the Feast of Passover at 3:00 PM in the afternoon (specifically on the Day of Atonement) when the High Priest was slitting the throat of the sacrificial lamb, Jesus expired on the Cross — slain for the sins of the world as the once-and-for-all sacrifice.
When Jesus rose from the dead and appeared to hundreds of people over a period of some 40 days, and then prepared to ascend into heaven, he instructed the disciples to “tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem until ye be endued with power from on High.”
Fifty days from the day that He was crucified and died on the Cross, the Feast of Pentecost was celebrated, and Luke tells us in Acts 2 that when the day of Pentecost “was fully come” the disciples, their families and others who had joined with them “were all with one accord in one place.”
Luke goes on to tell us of the unfolding of Pentecost as Holy Spirit appeared as fire, tongues of fire sat down on the heads of those gathered, “And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.” Thus, the Feast of Pentecost — as a feast to be commemorated continually among God’s people — took on the manifestation that Jesus promised before He ascended into Heaven.
If I understand anything at all regarding the Feasts being a fulfillment of God’s timetable for His people, then we can expect Jesus to return to fulfill the Feast of Tabernacles in order to dwell with us continually. The Feast of Tabernacles is on the 15th day of the seventh month, the month of Tishrei.
Thus we see the pattern unfolding in Tishrei: (1) on the first day of the month, we celebrate the Feast of Trumpets — the day that Jesus was born; (2) on the 10th day of the month, we celebrate the Feast of Atonement, when Jesus became the sacrificial lamb — the “Lamb slain from the foundation of the earth“; and (3) the 15th day of the seventh month, which is the Feast of Tabernacles. Jesus was and is the pattern Son for us all.
That said, Merry Christmas to you all!
Regner A. Capener
RIVER WORSHIP CENTER
Temple, Texas 76504
Email Contact: CapenerMinistries@protonmail.com
All Coffee Break articles are copyright by Regner A. Capener, but authorization for reprinting, reposting, copying or re-use, in whole or in part, is granted –provided proper attribution and this notice are included intact. Older Coffee Break archives are available . Coffee Break articles are normally published weekly.
Foundations of Faith, Part II
By Roy B. Blizzard
We want to continue today with our study of the roots of Biblical faith. Where do those roots begin?
There are many important personages and interesting stories in the Biblical text in the early chapters of Genesis. But, it is not until we come to Abraham that we begin to touch down on any solid chronological ground.
Actually, the date for Abraham and the patriarchal period is only a relative date, circa 2000 BCE, but at least it gives us a peg upon which we can hang our chronological hat.
Abraham, you remember, was the son of a man named Terah (Genesis 11:27), who lived in Mesopotamia in a city called Ur of Chaldees. After the death of Abram’s father (as he was then known), God spoke to Abram and told him to go from Haran into the land that He would show him. He told Abram that He would make of him a great nation and bless him, make his name great and he would be a blessing. Further, He told Abram that he would bless those that blessed him and curse those that cursed him. So, they set out for the land of Canaan.
The one thing that we tend to overlook is that this is a mass migration of hundreds, if not thousands of people from Mesopotamia down into Canaan. That, in fact, might explain why Abram is called “The Hebrew.” For years, that posed a question. Some said he was called “The Hebrew” because he was a descendant of Eber (Genesis 11:14), or that he had come from across (avar) the Tigress Euphrates Rivers (as Hebrew in Hebrew is “Ivri”).
With the archaeological endeavors of the last fifty and more years, archaeologists discovered a parallel. From Mesopotamia and Egyptian documents of the 19th and 18th centuries BCE, roughly corresponding to the time of Abram, we have a mention of a group of people known as the Habiru or the Apiru. Because of the similarity, some suggested that the mention of these people in the ancient Mesopotamian and Egyptian documents were references to the Hebrews. However, in Ugaritic documents of the 14th and 15th centuries BCE, scholars found a mention of a group of people called the Ibrim who were synonomous with the Habiru and the Apiru.
In the Hitite documents from the same period of time, they are referred to as the sa.gaz, which was the Hittite pictogram for a cutthroat or a mercenary. It referred to a way of life, or a manner of life, rather than an ethnic group. It seemed to refer to those who held no allegiance to any king or kingdom but rather went where they wanted, took what they wanted, and settled where they wanted. If we follow carefully the migration of Abraham into the land of Canaan, and read carefully between the lines, this is basically the story of Abraham. According to Genesis 13, Abraham was very rich in cattle, in silver, in gold. It is a better than a good possibility that he was a descendant of kings. The movement of Abraham and his people is well documented for us in Genesis 12 and following so that we need not follow that migration step by step, but only note some significant passages that relate directly to the historical foundation of the Biblical text in Genesis 15:18.
God cut a covenant with Abram (in Hebrew the word literally is cut) and said unto him, “I gave this land from the river of Egypt (the Nile) to the River Euphrates” along with a list of the peoples who inhabited the land.
Then we have the story of Sarah, her barrenness and her giving of Hagar, her Egyptian handmaiden, to Abram and the birth of her son, Ishmael, whose name means, “and God Heard.”
When Abram was 99 years old, the Lord appeared to him again and reiterated His covenant that he would multiply him exceedingly and his name was changed from Abram (which means exalted father) to Abraham (which means the father of a multitude.) He reiterated that Abraham would be exceedingly fruitful and that there would spring forth nations and kings from him. God also told Abraham that He would establish His covenant between Abraham and Himself and Abraham’s seed after him throughout their generations for an everlasting covenant and would give to him the land of Canaan for an everlasting possession. This covenant was sealed with the circumcision of every male throughout all his generations as it was to be an everlasting covenant. Also, males who were not circumcised had broken the covenant and would be cut off from His people. Abraham that self same day at the age of 99 was circumcised along with all of the men in his house.
In the same chapter (17), God prophesized the birth of Isaac and says, in verse 19 – and this is very important for our study –
“I will establish My covenant with him for an everlasting covenant for his seed after him. And, for Ishmael, I have heard you. Behold, I have blessed him and will make him fruitful and will multiply him exceedingly. Twelve princes shall he begat and I will make him a great nation. But My covenant I will establish with Isaac.
In this verse, God specifically declares that the covenant that He made with Abraham would pass from Abraham to Isaac and to his seed after him.
Hhere is an interesting question. Why did God choose Abraham in the first place? Of all the hundreds of thousands of people who were obviously alive at that time, why – out of all of them, did God chose Abraham and his descendants after him – to become the nation that would have as its plan and purpose the reclamation and redemption of all mankind?
Frankly, when you look at them individually, at their lives, at their actions throughout the course of their history for hundreds of years, they are not all that righteous a bunch of characters. Perhaps there were those who were even more righteous than Abraham. What about Melchizadek, for example, who was a priest of the most high God and to whom Abraham paid one-tenth of all he possessed.
So again, why Abraham?
The answer is to be found in Genesis 18:19:
“For I have known him, to the end that he may command his children and his household after him that they may keep the way of the Lord to do righteous and justice to the end that the Lord may bring upon Abraham that which He hath spoken of him.”
And, therein lies the reason why Abraham. Because God knew that he had that something that was necessary to pass on God’s commandments to his son and his sons after him.
In Genesis 21, Isaac, the son of the promise is born and the two sons of Abraham go their separate ways: Isaac, the son of the promise and Ishmael, the son not of the promise.
In Genesis 22, we have an interesting dialogue between God and Abraham. To further emphasize the place of Isaac, when God calls to Abraham and Abraham says, “Here am I.”
And God says, “Take now your son…”
Abraham might have responded – Which son? I have two.
God says, “Thine only son.”
Again, Abraham responds, “But I have two sons.”
Then God says, “The son whom thou loveth.”
Then Abraham says, “But, I love them both.”
And God responds, “Isaac.”
And we are now told the story of the offering of Isaac and God’s provision of a substitute and God’s further blessing of Abraham.
From that point in the Biblical text, the focus begins to shift to Isaac, the son of the promise, and to his sons, Jacob and Esau. According to the right of inheritance, Esau should have been in line to inherit the lion’s share of Isaac’s possessions. But Jacob, whose name means “supplanter” was chosen instead and we might ask the question, Why Jacob?
The answer is to be found, again, in the Biblical text in Genesis 25:32-24.
In verse 34, we are told that Esau despised his birthright. Jacob, on the other hand, was ambitious – we might even say overly ambitious. Esau, on the other hand had no respect or regard for his inheritance, but Jacob did. Not just for the inheritance but for the tradition and the teaching of his fathers. It further appears that his mother, Rebekah, instinctively knew this. Now, we have another division with Esau going to the south into the land of Edom and Jacob and his sons remaining in the land of the promise.
Let’s briefly note for purposes of our historical development that Jacob has twelve sons by two wives and two concubines.
The first wife, Leah, delivers Reuben, Simeon, Levi, Judah, Issachar and Zebulun.
Rachel delivers Joseph and Benjamin.
Leah’s handmaiden, Zilpah, has Gad and Asher.
Rachel’s handmaiden, Bilhah, delivers Dan and Naphtali.
Each one of the sons becomes the head of what is later known as the Twelve Tribes of Israel. Although there is no tribe of Joseph, Joseph’s two sons, Manasseh and Ephraim receive what is essentially a double portion. And, Levi, from whom will spring forth the priestly leaders, will actually have no inheritance in the land.
All of these descendants of Jacob wind up in Egypt where they live in the land of Goshen for some 400 years. The religious situation is such that they are so surrounded by Egyptian paganism and polytheism that they forget the name of their God. Then we are introduced to a Hebrew shepherd by the name of Moses tending sheep in the land of Midian, who, at the age of 80 years, is called by God to go back into Egypt to appear before Pharaoh and say, “Let my people go.”
And with Moses, we begin a whole new period in Hebrew history that gives us much more information and a much deeper insight into the historical foundation of Biblical faith.
Annual Torah Cycle for 2019-2020 (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
- New Three Year Bible Reading Schedule [UPDATED] (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
- Torah Portion Va’Era (And I appeared) for adults for January 25, 2020. (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
- Torah Explorers Va’Era for children for January 25, 2020. (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
Exodus 6:2—9:35; Ezekiel 28:25—29:21; Romans 9:14-18; 2 Corinthians 6:14—7:1;
Revelation 6:1-17, 8:1—9:21
- Ecclesia vs. Church, Pt. 1 (America doesn’t need more churches. The more churches, the more infanticide clinics, sodomite parades, drag queen library shows, abominable legislation, etc. God did not call Christians to church but to ecclesia, that is, to form Christian communities in the fullest sense of the word. In turn, this means dominionizing society, including government, per Romans 12:21, 13:1-7, 1 Corinthians 6:1-6, 2 Corinthians 10:4-6, etc.)
- Unraveling The Mystery of Ezekiel 37 (Video: 1:03:32 minutes long.)
- King Akhenaten: Alien Hybrid or Not? (Video: 10:17 minutes long.)
- A Biblical Profile of Nimrod (Video: 10:15 minutes long. Are you interested in the hidden story of Nimrod found in Genesis? Check out this quick teaching that goes a little deeper into the Hebrew. Are you interested in the hidden story of Nimrod found in Genesis? Check out this quick teaching that goes a little deeper into the Hebrew. (Unless otherwise cited, we used blueletterbible.com Strong’s references to define Hebrew words to enable all to validate the definitions themselves.))
World Net Daily News What Does It Mean DR Congo One News Now News Fakes Hal Turner Radio Show Ask A Prepper NEONNETTLE The Gateway Pundit Stan Deyo The New America American Thinker The Register Your News Wire Faith Wire Humans Are Free No More Fake News Need To Know News Jon Rappoport News.com.au Intellihub Censored News The Right Scoop The Washington Standard American Liberty Report USA Today Yahoo News Geller Report The Drudge Report Reuters News RT News Intelnews Associated Press The Star The American Dream Front Page Magazine Newsmax From The Trenches World Report Liberty Alliance Veterans Today Washington Examiner Infowars Judicial Watch Rense SHTF Plan What Really Happened NewsWithViews News Discovery KOMONEWS Rise Earth Daily Mail.com American Family Association Science Natural News List25 Live Science The Telegraph Tomorrows World Sputnik News Steve Quayle Life News Time to Believe The Common Sense Show INQUISITR The Patriot Post Constitution The Daily Sheeple Smart Wars Journal Tenth Amendment Center The American Mirror MRC News Busters The Vigilant Citizen Henry Makow News 24 ARS Technica Truth and Action CNS News US Defense Watch Bos News Life The Guardian X22 Report Sunday Express US News Web News Order WIRED Gatestone Institute Science Alert
Healthiest Alternative Health Impact News The Nutrition Watchdog HealthDay Natural Mentor Wellness Mama Dr. Axe Dr. Sircus.com Jason Christoff Natural News Reset.Me Heal Naturally Diet Hood The Alternative Daily Natural Blaze TruthAboutAbs
WORLD FINANCE NEWS
The information provided on this website is for general information purposes only. It is presented to inform and educate the reader on the various topics presented on this website. The information is provided by NewsYouMayNotHaveHeardAbout.com and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website, you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of NewsYouMayNotHaveHeardAbout.com. We have no control over the nature, content, and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, NewsYouMayNotHaveHeardAbout.com takes no responsibility for, and we will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.